IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Ann: Aldiss Project Reconnaissance Drill Results , page-5

1. 3,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    re: Ann: Aldiss Project Reconnaissance Drill ... Shimmer, Unfortunately I don't think too many people realise the medium-long term potential of the Aldiss ground held by Integra. This is a massive tenement-holding with the Aldiss Fault running straight through.

Yep, Integra already have proven multiple gold deposits throughout the Aldiss Project including French Kiss and Harry's Hill. What is exciting is that IGR are agressively targeting greenfield discoveries in the new target areas.

And just to elaborate on your comparison of the very first 2007 Salt Creek RAB Drilling results verus the recent initial Aldiss Target area RAB drilling results (for other forum members):

First Salt Creek RAB results in 2007:
    2m @ 1.76 g/t
    5m @ 0.19 g/t
    4m @ 0.31 g/t
    8m @ 0.26 g/t

New Aldiss exploration RAB results:
    8m @ 1.25 g/t
    4m @ 1.61 g/t
    4m @ 1.37 g/t
    3m @ 1.59 g/t
    1m @ 1.80 g/t

Many of the Aldiss RAB exploration results are much higher than what Salt Creek initially revealed and we now know what IGR found at Salt Creek with subsequent RC/Diamond drilling.

Oh and that 'little new discovery area' known as Majestic had inital RAB/AC results significantly higher even than Aldiss.
    IMO, Majestic will prove substantial and lets just wait and see what CC comes up with at Aldiss. I for one am backing CC and Integra to find us a lot more gold.

IMO, the present share price levels are an outstanding opportunity to top up like me if already in or begin accumulating if new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.