ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: ALDP Outcome and Fast Tracking India , page-93

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I didn't buy the bunker meeting story either, Rupert, but there must have been celebrations going on somewhere in the vicinity, it being that time of year and all. Impeccable timing, don't you think? I mean what a masterpiece of triangulated (to borrow your term) politically reversed engineering the ALDP process is turning out to be. And only three dots to join - assuming it all goes to plan - win-win for India, win-win for China, and win-win for the LV, (jobs, jobs, and more jobs). Build it and they will come. If it kicks off, will the first line run from LY to Hastings? It is the Central (power) Station of the Valley, after all. And then which commercially proven Aussie BC tech (If any?) will make it back in time for the ribbon-cutting ceremony? If any? Anyway, just rambling on; but someone seemed to pick up a trailer-load at near sub-Lloyd prices yesterday; I can't see that continuing, but that’s not to say it won’t. I'm starting to sound like Hank Kimball. Remember him?

Sentiment on 'None' for reasons of sanity.

TU ECT management, whoever you are. Exit bunker by Thursday, or is that just my 'wishfuk thinking'?

No offence L, but was ROFL at that one.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.