AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

I'm not Booby Kennedy,or Whore NI, but I do understand some of...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I'm not Booby Kennedy,or Whore NI, but I do understand some of there posts.
    For instance these guys are FAR FROM CASHED UP.yes they have some millions -less than 6 million to create an asx 300 company hopefully for a start .
    They WILL chew through the cash fairly quickly in order to expand.12 months
    I would expect DEMAND that the Telco side grows quickly.
    I would expect that this would be done through ACQUISTIONS of competitors.
    I am expecting from listing date a raft of announcements that will lead to next quarterly blowing it out of the ball park.
    BONUS anything with OPER8TOR.- some good points raised, can a competitor block access. doesn't matter how good your app is if access is blocked TO ALL, worthless. and you think viber etc would fight hard to make this happen potential legal disputes tied up $$$$$$$$$$$$$ no mention of this .
    whilst you may make some money on the float, you may loose shitloads. the .015c shares WILL BE THERE and they don't call them sophisticated investors for nothing.Just giving a reality check.
    DONT BET THE FARM-the app hasn't made a cent and VONEX whilst has potential really it has a lot more too prove before it is above the W.A get rich crew. happy xmas and don't get me wrong I'm hoping this goes gangbusters, just don't bet the house people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.