AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Skyscraper, you are missing the point (or choose to ignore...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Skyscraper, you are missing the point (or choose to ignore them).

1) My point is not how long its been known, but that existing shareholders have been intentionally left out thus diluting their holding. They do need a CR as part of the listing rule, but again you are missing the point by using this as an explanation as there is no rule that they need to exclude existing shareholders. So the fact is that existing shareholders' share in this company has been heavily diluted without given any choice to participate.

2) i am not saying that since the app has zero marketshare that it has no potential to become successful. Again, you are completely missing the point. My point is that you made a fundamentally flawed and misleading comparison by saying that operator can do what skype and whatsapp do "and more", thus implying that operator should also be worth as much or more. This is wrong and misleading for the reason that the ONLY reason why skype and whatsapp are worth billions is because they have HUGE and DOMINATE marketshare. Otherwise, the app would be worthless. In other words, it is their huge and dominate marketshare that make them worth billions, not the functionalities of the app. So, you have overlooked the only factor (marketshare) but instead trying to compare their functionalities to justify a value for this app. This I again say is fundamentally flawed and misleading. No marketshare = no value. Its as simple as that. And you cant assume this app will obtain marketshare until it happens. So comparing this app to whatsapp and skype now is just hopeful statements at best, but which apps dont hope to be worth billions. You can always hope but dont explain it like it should be worth billions.

Now have I explained it clear enough for you to understand how fundamentally flawed, misleading, and bias your comparison to value the app is? You can save yourself some face by at least acknowledging your mistake now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.