AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Hi AZU... I hear what you are saying about market share and you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi AZU... I hear what you are saying about market share and you are 100% right in saying this.

My question to you is this AZU

1) Do you think that Oper8tor has the ability to have the same market share as Skype and Whats app?
    2) Do you think Oper8tor may get more market share than these 2 companies ?
    3) Do think there is a good possibility of Skype and Whatsapp having their market share reduced when Oper8tor is up and running?

A lot of posters will have their own thoughts on this and maybe we can hear from them also.
    For me, I believe in all sincerity that the answer to number 2) is a "yes". Number 3) is a "yes"
    I am very comfortable with Oper8tor AZU, very comfortable.
    How long before 2) & 3) happens I cannot say. We will just have to wait and see how good this CEO and management are at their job of running the show and hiring the proper people to make VNX go forward smoothly and efficiently. If by July 2016 we have not seen a great improvement of the company then a new management may have to be found by share holders.
    VNX needs sales from their phones to have cash flow s VNX can operate. The capital raising money is mainly for the app. We do not want more capital raisings to pay the bills, do we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.