AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Good old call blast, came out in about 1995, yet Vonex treat it...

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Good old call blast, came out in about 1995, yet Vonex treat it like their main unique feature.

And before any of you say its only one feature of the app, its the one they bang on about the most, yet it is at least 20 year old technology.

Here below is a site that enables you to combine all of your social contacts from over 220 social apps and also all email address types.

http://www.alternion.com/about/

You won't need to bother with calling your contact on Viber via Skype, as you will already know what accounts the contact has in your address book, and which contact point they use 99% of the time, so makes Oper8tor defunct.

Who the hell needs to call Viber via your phone or skype anyway?

oh and it is free.

Oh and I can still call via my mobile, landline, facebook, skype, Viber or by any other means, without doubling up on costs by also paying a charge for Voip via Vonex.

Nice.

Lastly, the most important contact is one to which you can text or post too.

Merging of the social apps to enable one stream of content is number one issue today.

Unfortunately you can't do it, as it breaks both facebook and twitter rules and regulations, in which you can not merge social data from their app with another.

Facebook messenger in fact have just come out again with more robust rules to negate this issue.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.