AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Thanks for the information re: Alternion. I briefly scanned the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Thanks for the information re: Alternion.

I briefly scanned the site. My thoughts are as follows:
    1. It is at Beta stage. They have not released an app.
    2. It aggregates Social Network: "news feed from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Flickr and Picasa"
    3. It aggregates DM and email: "Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL, and any other IMAP or POP email"
    4. Enables one identity: "Facebook accounts and Facebook Pages, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and other networks".

I do not see any mention of managing calls/messaging in relation to Skype/Viber/Whatsapp etc. What am I missing here? What do you see that competes with VNX? It also seems to break the rules and regs you mentioned above. I could be wrong. if so, please let me know.

As an aside, you will notice I rarely post although I have 20 stocks in my portfolio. You on the other hand post regularly on stocks you do not hold? Why? Who has the time to be so active on threads in stocks one does not own? More so, in stocks you regard as a "sell".

Although, I did see you hold SGH $1.05 at the time of your post. SGH is now $0.83. How is that working out for you?

Additionally, on 3/12/15, you called: "AMI. Doing Very well. will stay in reckon 10-12c will be before long." Your disclosure said: "Not Held". Price at Posting: 7.4c. Current Price: 4.8c.

Goes to credibility.

In summary, based on your posts, if VNX is a "sell" for you; then it's a "buy" for me.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.