AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Growler... Its so low of you to look into people's post on other...

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Growler... Its so low of you to look into people's post on other stocks and then comment on those where the sp has fallen. That is totally unrelated to this stock. Stick to the point being debated instead of finding other unrelated stocks to post about. Thats just so low. Have you ever invested in a stock where you lost money? I bet yes! even warren buffett make some wrong investments. So there is no need to comment on a stock where people invested and lost money. Its not related to this stock. Stick to the people being debated.

You will also see many supporters of operator here often ending with certain remarks questioning people's intent of posting here. Its just cheap shots and shows how you have to rely on cheap shots to help argue your point on operator. Let me say this again, whether u have positive or negative views of this stock, all are welcome to post on this forum and there is no need to get personal and resort to cheap shots like u dont hold this stock so why r u posting here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.