IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Alexander Downer AC and Paul Cahill Appointed as Directors, page-86

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    When I saw SP rise I nearly fell of my chair when I read Downer had joined the Board! Am I dreaming? Amazing. Downer does not want to be associated with losers. He needs projects which match his ego. First class guy. Aust Royalty. I have met him at Lib functions - dont hate me for that - as Beasley said to me we are all mostly left of right or right of left. Huge asset. These 2 appointments restore IBG credibility. We were in danger of the co being driven into the ground thru VA and resurrected/ restructured in another name. Happens all the time. This cannot happen now.

Huge signal - Bachus director is equally amazing. I had written this one off - lost interest long ago. My concern has always been Glencore hanging around to pick up the carcase after numerous CR's.

Dont worry about the going concern basis in the fin states - all explorers get this treatment. If you cannot handle these auditor arse covering treatments in the accounts to comply with the Aust accounting standards you should not be investing in explorers. Gamechanger! Glencore and Nyrstar will be closely watching. dont worry about the amateur capping - this is going to go BOOM - then the shorters will move in! So keep an eye and time your move. SP will rise well above intrinsic value. Not advice - DYOR as always. Get the MC closer to $100m! then see what happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 28828646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.