SNG 9.23% 7.1¢ siren gold limited

Ok, Interesting day, my observations 1 There seems to be a fair...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243

Ok, Interesting day, my observations

1 There seems to be a fair percentage of SNG knocker’s, who are quick to crawl out from under their rock at the slightest whiff of bad news. I often wonder why some people put so much time and effort into commenting on a stock, they don’t even hold ?, to me everyone has an angle or an agenda, do some of these posters have an axe to grind with a past run in with management?, or do they just get off on being negative miserable beings?. 2 I have spent most of the day reading both SNG announcements, and probably need to re read them several times yet. I am no geo expert and don’t claim to be, but old mate 2ic was quick to respond to the MRE announcement, basically within half an hour of the release, with the headline, is this where I told you so, must have read the announcement very quickly, whose 45 pages of it, then analysed it and wrote his post, basically saying it’s all not much good. He did say in an earlier post that from his analysis , he couldn’t find any tonnes or ounces , well they did find tonnes and 131000 ounces, is that portion economic?, I don’t know, are they finished looking NO. From my interpretation of reading the MRE, if the drill holes where spaced closer together then the company doing the MRE, would have had more confidence to use a higher top cap, also from my interpretation of what I read, a lot of the high grade hole 84 was left out, because of the grade being so much higher than other holes, happy to be corrected if I am wrong, by someone who has an unbiased opinion. 3 The comparisons of SNG to Fosterville, always concerned me a bit, until I read the Martin Place Securities report, its basically the geology that is similar, so I see that as a positive, doesn’t mean SNG is going to find the same thing, but at least we are looking in a similar environment. From my understanding of Fosterville , it was finding similar grades to SNG, till it went deeper, and SNG aren’t that deep yet, doesn’t mean that SNG are going to find a similar deposit, but hole 84 was Fosterville grades according to the Martin Place Securities report, so who knows?, time will tell. I am not recommending anyone buy SNG, you make up your own minds, I hold SNG and for now will continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.006(9.23%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.73K 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.