AJX 12.5% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

To me the picture now is that the company has clearly confirmed...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    To me the picture now is that the company has clearly confirmed the previous outlook. In terms of the SP, it has obviously suffered recently and the significant factor going forward is the supply overhang from the holders who bought in following the bearish reversal at the beginning of June. Some will have sold out but it is obvious from the steady supply recently that there will be a remainder out there waiting to recover losses.

My expectation post announcement is that we are likely to see a floor under the price followed by a period of consolidation as the supply is mopped up. The wild card is whether any institutional buyers, not just institutional traders as we have seen for some time, come along and ramp up the buying pressure.

Retail buying isn't going to be the answer. I think retail selling has been more a part of the problem to date as patience dried up over the last couple of months. What happens this afternoon in the last hour or so might better give an indication of whether there is some professional support out there now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $513 57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 207000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.