AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Achieves Independent A2 Certificatio, page-4

1. 578 Posts.
    re: Ann: Alexium Achieves Independent A2 Cert... The stock looks very sick now. The depth is reduced to four buy orders around the 10 cent mark with the first punter putting in a small buy at 8 cents. Personally I believe we might see bid completely dry up above 10 cents as one or two retail punters might head for the exit in panic mode. Some retail investors who might need to sell to pay for the hole in the roof or a car might smash this far below the teens. It is very much doom and gloom. This will in my opinion not change until the big seller who has repeatedly hit the bid will stop selling into the bid. Until he is gone nobody will be buying either. So there's two ways out of this:

a. the company finally shows big fat orders with $$$ all over them or

b. a crossing has to be arranged to take the shares off our continuous seller.

Personally I reckon b won't happen unless the company gets a broker/adviser with the client book and AUM to pull this off. It's still an awesome company in my opinion doing everything right apart from bringing out an announcement every time another small R&D success is recorded or certification is achieved, that is what they could mention once a quarter in the investor newsletter. However reality is that there is still some way to go until growth is back on the table. In the meantime I guess try to get some around 8 to 7 cents if possible.

Just my thoughts, we'll see where she goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.