ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18459
    Thanks for the tip full-tilt. I’m pleased to hear it worked for you.

Look, I probably shouldn’t have said I’d do anything to improve my thermal regulation in bed. I’ll do a Meatloaf here and qualify that statement– I would do anything but …. I won’t kick my better half out of bed (yes, I can hear the response... he should probably be the one kicking me out ) and I won’t give up my coffee and caffeine.

Yes, I plead guilty to drinking caffeinated coffee, but in my defence, I was drinking it for many years before this temperature regulation problem started with the onset of perimenopause.

Besides, there are so many health benefits in moderate consumption of caffeinated coffee – memory enhancement; reduction in heart attack risk; reduction in stroke risk; reduction in Type 2 diabetes risk; positive influence on onset and progression of Parkinson’s disease; improved outcomes with liver diseases including chronic liver disease, cirrhosis and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; improved outcomes in cancers including hepatocellular cancer, esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer; improved outcomes in Hep B and C virus…..

I better stop there before someone tells me to get back to the biotech forums

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.95K 812.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109618 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 58333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.