AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hey Hammer ... yep, too many years of same ol' , same ol', with...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Hey Hammer ... yep, too many years of same ol' , same ol', with Alexium ...

Although by some miracle we are still here, through all sorts of disasters, and where there's life, there's hope.

I wrote off a big loss last year, clearing the AJX slate; I brought a big pile of NEA at almost the same time as I got AJX in 2015 - their fortunes could not have been more opposed. That well offset the pain of AJX, but it's still money that would have been better in my hand than in that of NC or GR.

I have always had my eyes on the FR side of things, and maybe that will be the catalyst that finally gives Alexium the kick start it has never got.

The military world is a busy one these days, and seems to be getting busier. Some acceptance there may push mainstream into safety workwear, and that is an ever expanding market these days.

I do wonder what these backers see ... they are not going to throw away that amount of money on nothing; perhaps one can take a little hope in that ... they appear to have quietly replaced the chair, so there may be something there that will give some momentum too, something that we could not see from the outside?

I will remain hopeful that your feet are up on your 65th. I'm hoping mine will be.

Same to all long term holders ... enjoy the festive season, and don't let the world get on top of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.