AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I used to think of businesses only by their product until I...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I used to think of businesses only by their product until I started working in consulting and speaking to senior execs. That's when I realized how much difference the right person can make, and I've seen the whole gamut - from truly astounding leaders to those that were promoted into positions they don't have the capability for.

So in that vein, I decided to take a look at Sue's LinkedIn.

Under her profile she lists her "Specialties" one of which is: Budgets, profit and loss and cash flow. Considering this, it seems logical that she has picked out strategic cornerstone initiatives and gone about culling business that doesn't align to it with a view of profitability in mind.

She also has extensive experience in audit capacities, which tells me two things. First, it's not surprising she found more things that weren't uncovered in Dirk's initial culling of unprofitable business. And second, if she has had multiple roles as director or chair of audit committees then she would have been fully aware of Alexium's real underlying business health because that's literally what audit is for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $100 9.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 289852 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 279107 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.