AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

You are hardly posting anything new here.Auditors have qualified...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    You are hardly posting anything new here.

Auditors have qualified their report every year, most likely even when you were holding your shares, nothing new has been brought to light this year.

The debt is due next financial year so if they are shown to be on track with their ebitda trend then options will open up and the company has said it is already exploring options. Of course they could also raise capital so your calls of doom are just to stir the pot. They are obviously trying to avoid any capital raise and will seek to refinance their debt in due course. A capital raise remains an option at some point but likely on the back of a break through in the military or with ICL which would be exciting in any case.

If the stock was trading at $1.00 then your 'sky is falling talk' might resonate but it is trading down at 12.5c and nothing is factored into the share price for this company. Makes it a good time to buy in my opinion. Of course one could wait for the capraise, but it may never eventuate and if that happens well one could buy more. We know the CFO is not a fan of raising more equity (but if he has to I guess he will) and the CEO is going to be richly rewarded on current shares alone if he delivers on his promises.

Still a spec stock, but one I would rather be in than out especially at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $477 45.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5753500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 341402 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.