AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Commercial Update, page-60

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I'm sorry Blommer, the tone of your post doesn't sound like you lost an insignificant amount. You want to talk facts but you're not using facts in your arguments, you're using highly sentimental language. I agree absolutely on some of your comments regarding past management, I think most of us would. What is your opinion on the figures I presented? If you look carefully you'll see that the cash receipts for each quarter is universally DOUBLE that of the product manufacturing cost of the previous quarter. On that basis I expect the September quarter cash receipts to have not grown much but based on the $1.7mill expected expenditure for product manufacturing in September quarter I'm expecting a much larger receipts for December quarter leading into profitability as per the company's own statement. We won't know until quarterly is delivered end of January (for end of December quarter) so until then, yes no-one can factually categorically state, as you are implying, that we aren't having the wool pulled over our eyes again.

Another thing that has impressed me looking at the financials is that all their fixed costs, R&D, staff costs, admin costs have remained extremely level over the last year of quarterlies. They know what they're doing and they're sticking to a solid business plan. That's how it looks to me anyway from the outside in. I've needed to see this trend before sticking my toe back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.