AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Commercial Update, page-91

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    The auditors did express doubt about the valuation of capitalised assets. They hadn’t received evidence that the carrying value was accurate.

And? I'm still not understanding the significance of this. Do you comprehend the difference between cashflow and capital value (perceived or otherwise)? In the future, if successful, the largest portion of AJXs asset value will be IP-related. It means very little right now.

My figures res were all quoted direct from the financial statements in the annual report released on the asx. Check them again.

Yes and what are your thoughts about why that was and where the company is at now? Why the revenue went from $2mill in June 18 ($3mill loss) to $800K for the next 2 quarters and now within 2 quarters quickly jumped back up to $2mill but with only $500K loss. Can you not see what's happened? The mistakes of the past have been rectified. That's what I have identified and is why I have started buying back in.

I’ve considered AJX future in respect of its past and present and disagree that it looks good

I don't think you have considered the present as you've been purely banging on about the past via a yearly report that encompasses events beginning 15 months ago and extrapolating that out to claim that the company appears to be in financial difficulty and close to insolvency. Sure you disagree, and that's fine, but don't pull out untruths to try and make an argument for your beliefs. I can see why some would still be uncomfortable investing in AJX, the past management misgivings and the speculative nature of this company isn't for everyone, far from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.