AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Commercial Update, page-128

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Susie,

I think the next 4c announcement, which will be of the end of September 19 quarter, the cash receipts will be very similar to that of the previous quarter. However I expect, based on the estimated cash outflow which includes an extra $700K in production cost over the previous quarter, that the total cash loss will be worse than the previous quarter - maybe by up to $300K-$400K. This will be taken negatively by those who don't consider the reasons and an opportunity for the Jas's and Blommer's to do their thing. I therefore think there may be some good buying opportunities after the next 4c. The real improvement will be seen in the December quarter (this quarter) which won't be announced till end of January. Hopefully, if the results are as good as expected inside info will give the share price a good push upwards.

Of course investing is about making predictions and you won't always get them right (far from it in this speculative area of investing) but my educated guess is that November will be a good time to buy based on what's been presented. We will find out in hindsight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 388700 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 194423 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.