AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

This!!! So much this! People seem to live and die by the share...

1. 578 Posts.
    This!!! So much this! People seem to live and die by the share price. I don't understand why (unless you're on a margin loan or need to buy a liver off a prison official in China urgently).

As long as the actual business is going well that is all one can ask for. The share price will follow eventually.

Of course some might argue the business isn't going well in the case of AJX because they didn't go from $1 to $1,000,000 in monthly revenue within three days and of course everything is bad anyhow but hey, each their own. For example John Antioco (former CEO of Blockbuster) passed on an offer to buy Netflix for $50 million in 2000 because then Netflix had to low revenues despite growing at a pace of 30%+ qoq at the time. Geez, I wish there was a fast growing business with 30%+ qoq growth in revenue I could buy now. If anyone knows of one please let me know.

On a separate note, @krusty900 we've been through this before. Do you remember 2014 when Indus offloaded and pushed the price from 18c to 9c and it stayed there for months? What happened then? The firm progressed quickly, delivered and all out of a suddent the market woke up when Argo started buying. See any similarities to now? Patience my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.