AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

PB I emailed NC as well, not so much to complain, but to ask...

1. 616 Posts.
    PB

I emailed NC as well, not so much to complain, but to ask what the process it. I don't have it in me, to complain about a spelling mistake  to a guy that that does so much for us.

Transcript

My email

Hey Nick,

Big congrats on the share price. AJX is on fire HA-HA!. I know the shareholders are so thankful for the work you do. A few have made comments about some of the press releases and the errors. I know its a little thing considering everything else, but to some on the forums, they pay attention to it. Someone suggested you should get a lawyer to review before posting?

Anyway, we love you Nick - keep it up. BTW, my home is paid and I got my parents a holiday, all because of you!

Nicks response

The only thing, I took out of your email that interested me was the fact that your debt free and you got your parents a holiday. Considering how much you hassle me, your parents deserve it (take it in jest)

Your right, a press release that is poorly drafted is painful to read. Im the CEO, so Im responsible, nothing more nothing less. Each VP is responsible for drafting the core content of the release. It then goes to myself for review and alter anything that should, or should not be said. I then (as per our policy) send it to another director for review. It then goes back to marketing for spelling and grammar.

A lot of eyes see this, and I must admit, when it comes back from marketing I don't re check as I assume its all good. We certainly have to pay more attention, especially as we are growing up.

As for a lawyer vetting before release, like hell! What makes you think a lawyer is going to help. Im a lawyer by education/trade with a couple of postgrads and I can't spell SH*T from F*CK, let alone a lawyer red lining everything to ensure their ass is covered. The only thing a press release would every say if a lawyer vetted it first is "Alexium is pleased to announce, for more information visit alexiuminternational.com"

Thanks for the email, not really, and now on a serious note, bloody good on you for being debt free and looking after your folks. Says a lot about someone. Im happy for you, your the real winner!

There you have it.... This guy is the real deal. Im only 31, but he is my mentor without even knowing it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.