ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 87,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    but you are only talking about piddly amounts of stock.

even with an ann. this morning you are only looking at apx. $30,000 in stock movement (as I write - probably a bit more by the time of post).

that is a drop in a swimming pool.

What is really happening is that almost no one knows about this stock and in a market that is fearful and disinterested in general, one can expect bugger all to happen bar a disinterested downwards drift.

the jump up a few weeks back coincided with a Baker young report and some news closely following.

Outside of Baker Young clients I doubt if many have heard of AJX.

Pro active are on board - but that takes a little time - but, more importantly - in a market that is breathing

this market is on life support.

There will be the odd bod who trades rapidly on real specs - like the DT'ers on companies that have a snow ball's chance in hell at being a success - but, that is pure betting. People do that when they are poor.

AJX is almost a shoe in for success in a huge market - but, gamblers don't want that - they want a solid chance of losing.

this is an absolute gift for those who are informed about the company - it will run - but, it will take a market that is not comatose and probably it will run when the actual figures come out - so look for runs on quarterlies etc..

Large orders should make it run a bit also - but, most can't get a grip until they see the actual money in the bank.

That is our advantage. That is why ground floor opportunity exists.

You have to sit between the pie in the sky but, we have nothing only theory stocks - the real specs - and already performing with see-able numbers stocks - who have already started the rerating game - or even completed it.

There are not too many in that bucket - ajx happens to be one of them. What we need is growing orders and then to see the revenue growing on the sheets - then, you will get an sp rerate.

The problem with waiting to buy then is you won't get the cheaper prices - if you are happy to pay say 20 to 30, then wait. If you want to pay 8, then it is too late. If you want to pay 15 and sit because you know it will be 20 to 30 soon and then the real rerate will continue for probably a year or so than if not gobbled up will probably head into dollars country over say 5 years - then you buy and hold - and exit as your strategy dictates.

It really is the exit that is crucial.

For me, I like a largish or large holding - the as the rerate is almost complete to exit from a part of the position and then hold the rest for hopefully regular returns - ie. dividends.

That is pretty well a 5 year plan - far too far out for short termers, and unheard of for DT type mentality.

Unfortunately for Australia and investment - tax laws dictate a lot of strategy - a real shame.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.