AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

re: Ann: Alexium Officially Launches Nycolon ... I'm in the...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    re: Ann: Alexium Officially Launches Nycolon ... I'm in the process of devouring a nice bottle of red so I hope I don't ramble on too much.
    I've been a shareholder of AJX since the beginning of The AJX takeover.I got involved just before the takeover because I've heard good things about Gavin Rezos.
    I've also been accused of been paranoid and overly suspicious, although I just try and be careful.
    I've read probably almost everything That is available on the company.
    I've attended every AGM and every meeting.
    I'm the person that's always stirring the pot and asking the tricky questions.
    I've met Nick (Our CEO) and Gavin (our president) a number of times at these meetings and probably p----- them off with the quizzing.
    I've been in touch with the US military handling the tenders a few times with replies each time.
    I keep looking for negative comments and I can't find any.
    I've increased my shareholding dramatically from the early days.
    Now I'm no expert in anything but I decided to fly to South Carolina a few weeks ago with another shareholder to ensure there is something there and I'm not p------ my money up against the wall.
    I met the companys employees and I witnessed the vertical flame tests on various bits of materials just as what we have all seen videos of.
    Now I repeat " I'm no expert" but the flames extinguished by itself without dripping in under 2 seconds. I saw the "reel to reel" set-up on site.
    Now I get back to why there aren't massive sales orders signed up.
    I don't know.
    I do think when the first major contract is signed there will be an avalanche of orders.
    No one wants to be first. I do think it's getting close.
    I don't want to be accused of ramping or spruiking the company, that's why I haven't posted all this before.
    Now if AJX fail and I do my dough I don't think I could have done anymore investigative work, if you have any more ideas please let me know, but if it succeeds I and my family will be very happy.
    I'll again be at the AGM on Monday, I'll be easy to pick.
    I'll be asking the questions about sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 755767 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1299225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.