AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium presents at the ASX Spotlight Conference, page-4

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well IMO this presentation is going to do more harm than good. They will sell it down because of those June/ July comments(even though I feel they wouldnt be able to release that info etc till the quarterly not a good look IMO). The bright light I guess in that first section is this "Continued positive margins trending towards mid year target of 30%" but dont think thats going to negate the impact of the June/July statement
    Also a bit of a last minute throw it out there presntation and letting us know they were presenting.
    I for the first time (and I am pro AJX) felt the presentation was rushed and a bit confusing eg on the products we produce nothing about Alexiflam Syn but yet in the comments of whats happening in 2018 we get this
    ➢ EXPANSION OUTSIDE OF TEXTILES Efforts began in FY2017 to diversify Alexium’s revenue streams outside of textiles. Several of these opportunities are expected to materialize in FY2018. While a continued push into epoxy/polymeric markets is ongoing, the Company also has market adoptions planned in protective coatings and wood treatments.

Also check this out

Hows this bit
    31% margins on June sales directly contributed to Alexium reaching a cash neutral position on pace to -----(what? the end is missing on this part either my computer is not downloading or this is just a hasty put together from old announcements IMO)

Anyway I dont like being negative or down and out as everyone will attest I am usually always optimistic, but sorry feel like this has missed the mark a bit.

Hurry up quarterly so we can truly get a glimpse of what is happening IMO, sorry for being a bit negative today but thats my opinion of presentation, I continue to hold, all my view have a nice one all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.