AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Well IMO this presentation is going to do more harm than good....

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well IMO this presentation is going to do more harm than good. They will sell it down because of those June/ July comments(even though I feel they wouldnt be able to release that info etc till the quarterly not a good look IMO). The bright light I guess in that first section is this "Continued positive margins trending towards mid year target of 30%" but dont think thats going to negate the impact of the June/July statement
    Also a bit of a last minute throw it out there presntation and letting us know they were presenting.
    I for the first time (and I am pro AJX) felt the presentation was rushed and a bit confusing eg on the products we produce nothing about Alexiflam Syn but yet in the comments of whats happening in 2018 we get this
    ➢ EXPANSION OUTSIDE OF TEXTILES Efforts began in FY2017 to diversify Alexium’s revenue streams outside of textiles. Several of these opportunities are expected to materialize in FY2018. While a continued push into epoxy/polymeric markets is ongoing, the Company also has market adoptions planned in protective coatings and wood treatments.

Also check this out

Hows this bit
    31% margins on June sales directly contributed to Alexium reaching a cash neutral position on pace to -----(what? the end is missing on this part either my computer is not downloading or this is just a hasty put together from old announcements IMO)

Anyway I dont like being negative or down and out as everyone will attest I am usually always optimistic, but sorry feel like this has missed the mark a bit.

Hurry up quarterly so we can truly get a glimpse of what is happening IMO, sorry for being a bit negative today but thats my opinion of presentation, I continue to hold, all my view have a nice one all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.