AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

There is quite a bit of absolute unsubstantiated crap being...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    There is quite a bit of absolute unsubstantiated crap being spruiked in this thread as far as who is and isn't still holding in this stock, most of the larger holders use email on this stock and are nearly ALL still holding. We simply couldn't be bothered with answering this unsubstantiated garbage day in day out.

The SP is of little concern to most of the large holders (indeed several are buying more) who have a realistic view of timeframes for Alexiums eventual success (for some years), as I've said heaps of times it is a business and it takes time so anyone who's sold and is bitter should probably work out how business timeframes work.

We're all still here and mostly happy with progress except for some governance issues (my view). The SP is probably a little undervalued at this price IMO as I've been saying for quite awhile that about the 55 cent level seems about right in my view, it's these small shareholders that haven't been able to understand 'reasonable SP value' and have sold out at a loss because of both impatience and because they got in late following the herd, do your own research and you'll find IMO the company is in a great position.

As for all this hype about margins, nearly all companies start out with negative margins as it's costs substantial amounts of money to get people to first look at and then try our products, then we have to adapt the products to specific needs which has taken up to 2 years in the making for many customers. It's pretty basic for most to understand that to progress from negative margins to positive margins takes years, we're now at about the break even level, it may well fluctuate either side of break even over the next quarter or two and that would be perfectly normal as we solidify a constant higher margin revenue stream.

Then we will push into a positive cash flow situation on a regular basis, you simply don't just go from a negative position to a positive position overnight, you work from point A to point B over years of interaction with customers and we're now finally on the cusp of being break even it's that simple.

So the long and the short of it is most of what's being said about larger holders is incorrect, believing the ones that only ramble about SP and have nothing to offer about the business is in my opinion a sure way to fail, the business growth and performance is the key to not only Alexiums success but that of most businesses.

Cheers.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 14/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.