AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium presents at the ASX Spotlight Conference, page-67

1. 17,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    People tend to make a lot of assumptions. On what has happened. On reasons for things happening. On what is still happening. On what is no longer happening. On who did what to whom and how.

Moreover I note the eagerness with which people like to blame others for their choices. Personally I don't think it is unreasonable for anyone to believe what is being announced to the market or what they are being told.

Most people read into announcements according to their preconceptions or predisposition. You too.

So what have you noticed about the annual report, the directors report, the financials, the auditors report? What have you done to learn more about your directors? What have you done to communicate how you feel to the business as opposed to taking pot shots on hotcopper?

So who are you really angry with? Why? What are you going to do about it?

These are questions that should be asked by anyone who is unhappy with the share price or the apparent mismatch between announcements and reality (and I say apparent because other than the missed targets much else is conjecture).

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.