AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Research Report By Baker & Young Sto, page-21

1. 9,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    re: Ann: Alexium Research Report By Baker & Y... Hi hughjas, sorry for the late reply. I am in Bali catching a few waves. Jesse seemed to lose his money in the markets by not following his own rules. Irrational exuberance , got too cocky. He was a manic depressant. The best he did was during the great crash. He was often blamed for the great crash as he was short in a major way. The best of us come a cropper at some stage. I think he was bankrupted 3 times in his career and supposedly the richest man in America twice.

Not sure about his wife. I will check it out. I know she wouldn't help him out by selling a few of her assets (which he bought her) when things got a bit tough.

Looks like plenty of supply over 18 cents. My broker made a big push at 18 cents last week and got no where. Baker Young are the biggest sellers along with Macquarie. Smells like a placement coming up. Hopefully if so its just a small one. Maybe to an industry player. Could be positive if there is a placement as their low cash position might be holding it back. I wouldn't mind a bit of money spent on a big marketing push.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.