AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Secures New business and PO in Interior Furnishings, page-40

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I guess the best analogy I can think of is that Alexium are incrementally installing money printing devices even modest ones. It takes a few months to set them up and then they start spitting out the cash and as new clients come along we just keep doing more of the same.

The market broadly doesn't get this, it doesn't fit into the instant gratification model for people with a few milliseconds of attention span where if it doesn't start spitting out money by the next day or two then it is heaved overboard so move on and look for the next instant hit. I hear groans from holders about just another sugar hit announcement about a new client, just like today. Think of it as placing an order for another money printer.

Technically we seem to be forming a base around these levels so maybe the 50% (63 cent) retrace level might just hold, a very good sign if it does. I was tempted to buy some more but already topped up quite a lot recently so had to sit on my hands this time. Very tempting however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.