AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Alexium Signs Supply Agreement with Soft-Tex, page-21

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17879
    The relationship establishes Soft-Tex's role as an innovation partner, providing sourcing, supply chain management and marketing services to SSB related to new technologies.

Just over a year ago, Alexium entered into a Supply Agreement with “a multi-billion-dollar North American manufacturer of mattresses as the preferred supplier of phase-change-material products for textile applications to their bedding products with the intent to form a strategic partnership.”
    Fast forward to last month and Soft-Tex was given the role of “providing sourcing, supply chain management and marketing services to SSB related to new technologies.” SSB being Serta Simmons, a multi-billion-dollar North American manufacturer of mattresses.

What I take this to mean is that now, instead of directly supplying SSB with Alexicool, Alexium will be dealing directly with SSB’s new technology supply chain manager, Soft-Tex.

If I’m right, that means that SSB is not a new business opportunity for Alexium BUT it also means that Alexium hasn’t been completely shafted by SSB in favour of Soft-Tex.

The icing on the cake is that wherever Reactex technology goes, so too does Alexicool.

In addition to its partnership with Serta Simmons, Soft-Tex has its own well-established range of top-of-bed products (pillows, mattress toppers, mattress pads) and also supplies the leading US mattress and bedding brands, Therapedic, Restonic and Sensorpedic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $250 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1608371 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.