AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Can you please tell me the meaning of the word annually......

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Can you please tell me the meaning of the word annually...

You've just stated that 'annually' doesn't mean per year.

What does 'annually' actually mean?

Take a step back and look at this objectively. Don't look at it from a bias point of view because you have a dislike for 90% of the positive posters on this forum.

Imagine you had no external influence affecting your decision, then re-read the announcement and this thread from that standpoint. You'll then realise the absurdity of this, of which your message is probably the icing on the cake.

For those 'wanting to be constructive' or 'wanting to keep this grounded'... Arguing basic comprehension does not do that. This is simply a waste of time for all involved. The announcement is a very simple statement that has an obvious meaning.

If you wanted to 'keep discussion grounded', observations such as "We don't know the margin yet", or "it could take 6 months or more until full sales figures are reached so this may not affect cash flow this year" are much more appropriate terms.

Deliberately trying to misquote or misunderstand a very obviously worded statement does none of that. It's just frustrating and will lead to even more vitriol being thrown towards negative posters, and those posters who think they are performing this week's community service by 'keeping it real'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.