AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Algae.Tec completes oversubscribed shortfall placement, page-19

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi mate, I saw these posts and signed up to hot copper just to join in as I think you are onto something about replacing the board. AEB has enormous potential both with the algae (my original interest) and with the cannabis which has given real zip to various market caps of companies over the last year or so.

I am heavily invested in this stock and also heavily underwater in this stock - at an average I don't even want to think about!

I 100% agree that we will not see real returns with the current BOD in place and I want to do something about it. JamieMac you seem to have some good ideas about going forward but how will we get anywhere when McConchie controls so many shares? If you have any ideas then I would be happy to help and alongside friends and family members I speak for a combined total of 7 million shares and roughly the same again in options. Chicken feed compared to McConchie but combined together it is over 1% of the company.

Let's get a board level shake-up going as with the right directors this company has the potential to make me a massive profit but at the moment it is a massive loss and this will not change unless the board does.

I hate losing money and I love making money - so let's see what we can do. Over to you...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.