AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Whether or not you believe I am 'independent' simply changes...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    Whether or not you believe I am 'independent' simply changes whether or not you are wrong.

Many people have speculated about my motives, usually assuming I am trying to push the price down in order to buy in. By now it's obvious that's not true. Your guesses are also incorrect.

I follow several stocks but don't often post because there's little reason to. If many people are already saying what I think, I don't see any reason to bother. 5+ years ago I was rapidly buying in and out of many stocks. This has slowed down in recent years as my focus has been elsewhere and I'm seeing the risk of a crash as too high to be playing around, but I still take an interest. I post here because it became a habit when so many people abused and ridiculed me, and of course, I was right. My initial and part of the ongoing motivation is informing would be suckers so they don't lose their money. Over the years I've prevented several people from losing thousands of dollars each. To me, that's valuable. Yeah, I do sort of laugh when people abuse me then lose their money and slink away, but I'd honestly rather no one lost anything.

Cherry picking an example like some brewery is silly. Those breweries didn't start out by ripping people off for several years then going broke then starting a new company ripping people off for several years then suddenly make money. They were rare cases where all the stars fell in line when someone started a company they were genuinely passionate about.

It seems we have some common ground; we both agree management isn't worthy of being pissed on if on fire.

If (when) AEB 'fails' (keep in mind, it has been a screaming success in terms of the true motivation of the company - the directors are making a huge fortune year after year, the whole thing is going exactly as they planned and they're laughing all the way to the bank), I'll be glad, because I don't like injustice in this world. If everyone behaved like me, companies like AEB wouldn't exist, con men like the directors would be poor or have to work for a living, and Joe average wouldn't get ripped off. With thwt in mind, doing what I do seems to be making the world a better place, even if in just a small way, but I'm one man trying to do what one man can.

You flatter me in saying I have personally caused the price to drop.

There's no chip on my shoulder, no anger, but to weird and obsessive I plead guilty.

I can not grant your request to drop it, but if you can open your eyes and see the irony in your own words you can avoid losing any more money by selling out now. You could have sold "five goddam" years ago and thanked me, you could sell now and cut your losses, or you can hold, get bothered by me, and no prizes for guessing what I predict will happen. Surely the irony should be clear, that requests like this add to the motivation of me posting further. If I stop posting today I have no doubt your holding will still continue to decrease in value. Don't blame me for that, and if you continue to hold, blame yourself, not the guy who warned you. You should be thanking me.

Oh, and I have no idea what you think the relevance of where I live is!

Have a great weekend (actually, your weekend has already started!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.