AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

1. The fact you think there operations are in Africa pretty much...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    The fact you think there operations are in Africa pretty much discredits everything you have said as it shows you have no idea what the company is up to.
    The company has put out numerous operational updates to show that there is progress being made over in Uruguay and the marijuana is operations and underway. That is a clear indication that they have a real chance out successfully generating revenues and cash flow for the company.
    You continually say that all the company is good at is raising money from investors. Yet on numerous times the placements, rights issues, and shortfalls have had target mets and even oversubscribed. Investors do not oversubscribe to a placement i they do not see value in it. The company has not raised a pissy 1 - 2 Million dollars, the company just raised 8M, that takes alot of commitment from investors who are in no way shape or form just going to through in 5k here and there and piss it away. The issue was oversubscribed for a reason, and its not because AEB are good at raising money I can tell you that much.

"Each move they make makes this more obvious to everyone." Very evident by the recent over subscription in the rights issue....

The price will get back to 3c and more after the dillution post issue settles and the company releases another update on operations or progress they are making.

2.5c right now why dont you buy some mate? Not looking like its going down anytime soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.