AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Algae.Tec Growth System Validated , page-47

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    If it was their only problem, sure I would, but it's not. It seems almost as unrealistic as some of their other plans and claims, but I suspect they have something in mind if they are proposing it, but it's going to be interesting to see their plan and see if they can pull it off.

Telling me off for being negative would make sense if AEB kept appreciating in value and kicking goals, but they're still down on value, still have proven nothing, fail to deliver on promises, and this recent rally is based on more unsubstantiated promises. You're betting on this being the first time they come through.

Is it better to correctly predict something going badly or incorrectly predict things going well? The latter certainly is more popular, even among those who are losing money from the mistake.

Would anyone care to guess how a company like AEB might be able to raise almost double its market cap (around quadruple its recent market cap) and around 20 times (???) its book value, for a speculative project based on unproven new technology?

I can actually imagine some fanciful possibilities, incredibly unlikely as they are, but I wonder if anyone with money on the line can even suggest applausible hypothetical, especially one which doesn't dilute current holders to water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.