AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

re: Ann: Algae.Tec raises $1,000,000 for key ... Well possibly...

1. 132 Posts.
    re: Ann: Algae.Tec raises $1,000,000 for key ... Well possibly too vague an analogy Dolcevita . And you may have misread my motivation.

Just like governments, small business may have no choice but to refinance ( if their goal is to stay in business), but to take that risk they would need to clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess all I was trying to say was that its common practice to borrow money to pay looming debt obligations, at any level of business/government. I don't have a problem with that (* but see o/t comment below ) .

It's not necessarily a bad thing to kick the can down the road ( delay resolution of a problem ) , if you truly believe you have the means to eventually follow though ( and reclaim it for disposal or recycling ! ) . Of course if your deluding yourself, its just throwing good money after bad.

Which is this ? . Not enough detail, but I like the terms . It doesnt look like an act of desperation, just a pragmatic solution to an immediate problem. I'm a farmers grand son ( but not on my surname parents side !), and I couldnt agree more re your last comment . My personal philosophy is that basic economic common sense is valid at any scale .

* I do have a problem with the ridiculous debt that most nations are accruing, as they are stealing from future generations ( The US Debt of 16.8 Trillion - almost 100% of GDP , with a $400 Billion yearly interest bill may be eclipsed by public debt but I dont see how that make it any less serious an issue ) . But this is not the right forum for this discussion, so perhaps I shouldnt have raised that particular imagery for this topic ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.