AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

re: Ann: Algae.Tec signs Carbon Capture Biofu... Disagree,...

1. 104 Posts.
    re: Ann: Algae.Tec signs Carbon Capture Biofu... Disagree, Beachtrade that this "can be slowly increased". It has bothered me since the beginning as to where they are going to produce these hundreds (maybe thousands) of containers each month to cover present and, one would think, future demand. But they had better act quickly if they are to meet that deadline (first time for everything) at the end of next year. I believe there has to be some urgency to get these boxes in and producing, not just to meet the now imminent increasing interest charges and capital repayments, but to move decisively into leadership of an industry that is soaking up a lot of research money.
    I agree with you, Sdaji, to the extent that the $140m bonds are going to add leverage that is going to make this a very speculative company and maybe a wild ride over the next couple of years or whatever it takes to get this producing. But, those that got $140m never got it by investing carelessly. Personally, I take some comfort from that because if this doesn't work, there is going to be precious little for them to recover for their trouble. I trust they have done their homework. However, I think the opportunity to pick these shares up at 15c is well past.
    GLTA and Sdaji

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.