AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: ALGAE.TEC SIGNS WASTE TO ENERGY AGREEMENT , page-27

1. 5,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2174
    re: Ann: ALGAE.TEC SIGNS WASTE TO ENERGY AGRE... Indeed, we'll have to wait. It has been a long time so far!

Funny that you get thumbs up for suggesting I hold and plan to buy more. I'd be pretty upset if I'd been buying all along! I was predicting falls through last year, predicted falls through this year (last year I called 15c or less by the end of this year) and if you want my to give an early prediction for next year I'll guess we'll see 5-10c, though sub 10c in the next 2-3 months wouldn't surprise me.

We each make our own choices based on our own research and predictions, but I sure won't be buying based on my own projections. The only way scenarios in which I could imagine buying would be the technology and economics being proven (I expect they'll turn out to be proven uncommercial) or if some extreme situation came up on the technicals (though the chances of that happening seem to have dried up earlier this year).

The technicals actually seem really bad to me. The downward trend did break a while ago with a small breakout after the Mac Gen deal, but has since resumed a new downward trend parallel to but above the old one. I expect the trend will either continue on its current course or drop in line with the previous one (a sudden price drop) and then continue down. In the absence of substantial news I would guess we'll sit on the current trend. With slight good news I would expect a small blip then return to the current trend. With slight bad news I would expect a quick fall to the previous trend. Of course, big news could throw things hugely either way, but it's difficult to see what good news could be coming, and I wouldn't hold high hopes for the SGS results. If the news was good I would think they'd have kept their promise and told us last year, or given some indication of what was going on. This is one of the most extreme cases of a broken time frame promise with lack of explanation I have ever seen, and there's no way I would bet my money on that with a strong long term trend in the picture!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.