AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Haven't posted for a while but have been checking in now and...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Haven't posted for a while but have been checking in now and then. Thought after today's announcement it was worth a post. While yes i do agree with Teddyward and some of the wording in the announcement was not correct it doesn't change the fact that this announcement was one of the best AEB have put out in terms of proving to shareholders they are moving in the right direction. While the movement is slow, it seems to be in the right direction.

Every marijuana company must go through the same process of applying for licenses and then applying for permits. To my understanding though only Auscann and Cann group have actually been granted cultivating permits, the rest of ASX listed peers either have licences to distribute or research but not cultivate.

I take my hat off to Mal for coming on board and hit the ground running. The announcements have been coming out on the regular, keeping shareholders informed and up to date, exactly what the stock needed.

Definitely a downramper in the stock that is capping any solid buying days, we all know there are downrampers here who spend there hotcopper time strictly criticizing AEB because they have nothing else to do and a personal grudge, but it is odd to see that represented in the market to this degree, cant go on forever I guess and if the good news keeps coming the market will eventually wake up.

To all invested, hang in there the company is clearly making steps in the right direction, and as much as every1 roasts management and the company at least they arent sitting on there a$$'s doing nothing.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.