AQI 0.00% 1.5¢ alicanto minerals limited

Ann: Alicanto Corporate Presentation August 2020, page-23

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    My understand is that cu-au skarn is usually low grade but appears in large volume making it extremely profitable to mine. for example NCM's Cadia in NSW is Australia's largest producing gold mine and 2nd largest copper producer due to the size of resource. The depth being found currently by AQI appears to be extremely viable and promising from an early exploration. The current grades from assays released to market appear to be good but the region is more well known for Cu grades of 4%.

AQI are currently using the Cu-au skarn theory with historical knowledge of the area to "crack the code" as they say. If you understand enough jargon heres a link to the thesis they use as reference for the greater falun project.

https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/segweb/economicgeology/article/112/5/1111/172206/Systematics-of-Hydrothermal-Alteration-at-the

heres a quick entry to give a read.

The Great Copper Mountain was a mine in Falun, Sweden that was open for nearly a millennium before it finally closed in 1992. During that period it was the main producer of copper in Europe and when at peak production in the 17th century it produced two-thirds of Europe's copper .

So in summary the original mine was in production for over 1000 years. the surrounding areas being explored currently are exhibiting similliar geology to the greater falun mine as stated in the annoucements.

Heres also something that assisted me with some learning if you'd like to have a watch.

The team appears to be currently focused on redefining the geology to make significant discoveries. They have more expertise then us mug punters.

Its a really good team of people and now after my usual whinging it's time to let them do there roles.

If anyone has anything thing else to add please share or correct please go ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $433 28.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 363205 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.