AQI 0.00% 1.5¢ alicanto minerals limited

No problem mate. Not getting carried away. Still scratching...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    No problem mate. Not getting carried away. Still scratching around doing some research.

I think for the basis of economics and peer comparisons it's easiest to just view these skarns as VMS deposits. And given the assay grades found so far there is almost zero doubt that with enough metres a very profitable mill could be developed. Just looking at the historic Falun 28mt @ 4%cu, 5%Zn, 2%Pb, 4g/tAu and 35g/tAg..... Those are the numbers of a world class mine. Given that the mineralisation found so far are in close proximity to each other (as most VMS deposits are) they don't need to find any massive tonneages in any single deposit to make a go of this, as long as they get the tonneage in aggregate.

My view is the company is excited about the fact that viewing these as skarns rather than VMS in a geological sense is allowing them to vector in on new deposits easily. There really is a lot to like here. In one of the video presentations Peter George makes the comparison with Sandfire's DeGrussa VMS. DeGrussa had a resource of ~ 7mt @ 5.2%Cu, 1.2g/t Au, and 15g/t Ag. Sandfire went from 8c to $7 within 2 years on the back of DeGrussa. And compared with Falun, DeGrussa is just a pup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.