AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Ann: Alice Queen raises $400k via issue of Convertible Notes, page-22

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Ex-holders are angry because they have lost money through the way the company is run, not because of the inherent risk in mining exploration. I personally feel cheated out of money - scammed. I (probably we) feel leadership have not operated to the level expected, and have made unreasonable amounts of money while neglecting or even exploiting (potentially illegally) the interests of shareholders.

I once held the same view as you - "why are others so angry and tainted?". But time after time, my investment were diluted and I feel the money of the company was squandered or ended up in the pockets of those in power.

Think about the list of apparent shell companies which AQX has a controlling share, and why there is never an adequate explanation of this given. Why is Mr Buxton a consult when he doesn't appear to be qualified, and isn't it a glaring COI? Why haven't board members purchased any noticeable share qty at this rock-bottom price? Etc etc.

Weve got ever right to rant about it and hope for one day see some justice for any deliberate wrongdoings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.837M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $817 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6497693 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1667939 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.