AUK 0.00% 0.6¢ aumake limited.

Ann: Alipay & Tencent Buy-Now-Pay-Later services, page-25

1. 1,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    I don't agree at all.

Having collected a very very handsome profit out of AU8 in the first 6 months of trading, I expect the punters to come back in significant numbers when the business returns to its "new normal" trading conditions.

As a start up this company had nothing but the SP flew up 900% on speculation.

With no debt and enough cash to last 3 more quarters, the business now is far most robust and mature. The sniff of a return to profitability to me seems quite likely to get bottom fishers in followed by speculators.

So I have to wait a couple of years for another 3,4,5, or 6 bagger? Big deal, have been in this bus for so many decades, that is a walk around the block for me now. In the meantime, I will buy in the 5's, if a CR comes at the right terms, I'll definitely support the business.

That's my take rob80. And a market being a market assures me someone has the opposite view. I can afford to be wrong this time around as most of my holding is still free carry and if I am right my grandchildren will love me even more when I am dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $48.03K 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 28127896 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9773719 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.