GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Alita Senior Secured Debt Facility Repaid by Administrators, page-43

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Self regulation indeed..It's a distraction to argue over who's worse than who in the VA game..I paid attention to what they did at Arrium & the shifty deal to sell One Steel into Asian hands. If there's worse than Korda Menth then their industry should be roped into the overdue Royal Commission into the Corrupted Dealings of the ASX..

Looking into the T & C's of the administrators..to be called in to 'restructure' an insolvent bleeding ASX Listed company (with hopeful shareholders having an opaque view from the outer) only for the parasite to hang around for months..years in the case of Arrium..charging $250 hour for junior photocopying services..well that's just not cricket..

This CHEL deal isn't done & dusted..FIRB must examine how the company got to this point (and crime investigators for that matter) and whether a Chinese backed Cayman Islands tax-haven shell company..with zero lithium mining experience..should be pocketing another W.A. lithium miner. Senators should lodge an injunction pending inquiry and i understand this is being debated right now.

Don't count your chickens CHEL/KM. You may have pulled a fast one..but there's ways to slow this down while the whole stinking mess is investigated. We've got our loan cash & interest back..

Still an interesting few days ahead..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.