VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

The recent Announcement was a surprise to me. Volt have left a...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    The recent Announcement was a surprise to me. Volt have left a few questions unanswered over the past month.

1: Does the Chinese offtake conflict any American offtakes?
    2: How is the 24m deal moving along?
    3: Zavaliesky status?
    4: small indication of finance details coming in the near future

If there is some conflict, I would say China are the better country to sell to (from a financial perspective)
    America has been spending large and expressing their eager approach to taking some of the batteries and materials market share but China will be listening and adjusting on their end too. China tends to say less and do more.

Furthermore, if America decides to disassociate itself with Chinese money, this should only slow down their own supply and will probably push the graphite price up. It would be silly to take that approach but then again, that’s exactly what they are doing with micro chips and now the little f$$$ers are more expensive for everyone.

There’s a good chance that demand is outpacing supply in China. Allegedly, the electric vehicles supplied in 2022 were 6 fold of that in 2020. I always feel guilty citing numbers from China though, so take those numbers with a pinch of franks salt.

nevertheless we remain in the dark this until PC feels obliged to fill us in.

hopefully Zavaliesky is producing and will eventually be able to sell to 24m? Naive or optimistic?

If these questions are answered the right way, we should emerge from this market as a growth stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.