LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: All Environmental Permits issued for Phase 1 Project, page-89

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Hi EDTD,

Copied across from the recent Carbonate Process thread.

You: “… more a 'shoring up' announcement, a buttress against downside risk, though I do like the further CO2 emission reduction…”
    You: “…the environmentally friendly supply chain narrative that I think is increasingly valued by consumers. I can't prove that though and the benefit is intangible…”

Me: Agreed. I am a fan of any business putting in effort to create viable business models and conduct themselves responsibly. There are tangible benefits where competitive advantage is connected with social issues. The Global Reporting Initiative Standards set up a process for benchmarking. GRI also helps separate emissions ‘inside’ your factory gate from supply chain and logistics ‘outside’ your factory gate (Scope 1,2,3). Improvements in these areas can be quantified by management accountants and verified by auditors.

From accounting you will also be familiar with ‘externalities’. The value of ‘greener’ industries is measurable too. The lithium space today is similar to CFCs in the 1990’s. A positive situation where an entire industry changes to different inputs on the basis that those different inputs prove more sustainable that the incumbent.

The geographic spread of LPD operations is based on several other factors prioritized above CO2 emissions. Some posters here have already put the spotlight on LPD’s Scope 3 emissions (outside the factory gate). Those are always valid concerns but LPD has also responded by saying it does plan to improve its Scope 3 emissions in line with emerging logistics technology. Fair enough.

It's going to be hard for anyone to point the bone at LPD Scope 3 emissions as long as LPD does what it says.

A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1800000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.15am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.