MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Allegiance DOCA Proposal - Further Information, page-120

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    The prospectus will come ...but now just over a year from the terrible coup share holders are now in a very positive space with great potential. The work of John Lamb and the MYL team in getting the Company out was just astounding...and I am sure the challenge and the emotional impacts of that operation was very real to them....trying to ensure the safety of the local Myanmar team was also upmost in their mind and as one small shareholder I was comfortable taking a back, but supportive, seat during that process.After that terrible situation the "rewarding of themselves" as it was seen by some to me was a very positive corporate decision to keep the team together...otherwise??
    Now after months of exhaustive behind the scenes intelligent,well informed analytical work by that team has resulted in the acquisition of a mine ready to go and the locals are rapt
    (just one press example https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/7631987/avebury-nickel-mine-quick-restart-plan-packed-with-...jobs/)
    The loss of Myanmar was tragic not just for MYL of course. Now I hope those doubting and at times belligerent shareholders/posters on HC become supporters and acknowledge the great work done by our team. ..and now who better to get Avebury going again than John Lamb.maybe.intelligitur esse

A great future and the timing is with us.Cheers all and I enjoyed writing this..now back to my neglected glass of red

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.