AQZ 0.65% $3.05 alliance aviation services limited

The window to obtain 100 seat aircraft at rock bottom prices has...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    The window to obtain 100 seat aircraft at rock bottom prices has probably passed now. The 30 aircraft AQZ has bought will serve them well for quite a while. Now the aviation world is waking up to 100 seats being a very versatile size in the pandemic and post pandemic market. We are fortunate that Qantas and Virgin have already realised this and engaged AQZ aircraft to do the job for them.

Meanwhile, over at Rex, they went straight from 36 seat Saab to large 737. They might have been in a different position if they had snapped up some Embraers on the market whilst they were available for a song. Particularly some Embraer 120s to start replacing the Saabs.

I still see Airnorth as being a logical pick up for AQZ, even more so now that AQZ is the largest Embraer operator in Australia and Airnorth operates only Embraer aircraft. Both also don't step on the toes of any of the big boys so it would be a nice fit. Just a case of getting Bristow to lower the price to something realistic.

However, I don't see Rex being of any value to AQZ when the mainline expansion brings the company to its demise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $490.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.10 $3.05 $97.99K 31.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14837 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 1411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.