ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Ann: Alliance South Mine Update, page-50

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Oldcodger I welcome your post. Not only because you have given a sobering perspective, but because you have dared to post something when many are just watching from the sidelines cursing their investment. While I don't agree with the reasoning behind your post, I think it is true that ORS do have some difficult decisions if the nuggety mining does not yield success. However, therein lies the quandry. It is a nuggety resource, and as such, has a hit and miss flavour due to the very nature of the geology. Investors should have realised this before putting money into to stock. I might add that you did not mention the WA prospects, nor the fact ORS have absolutely no debt which in my mind gives them a definite edge should the 1080 not pan out. They also do not have gazillions of shares on issue, so is a cap raising for the right reasons, something to be afraid of? (if that happens...which I doubt at the moment)

I also do not agree with the argument that contacting management is a waste of time. So lets use an analogy here: You go to the ATM to withdraw money and find the balance much lower than expected. Do you walk away and feel miserable? Get angry and say a few nasty words, or do you go and talk to the bank staff and find out what happened? I think we all know the answer is a bit of all the above. Management of the company can tell you whatever you choose to listen to (amazing how selective listening only tells us certain things). The bottom line is that it's up to you to ask the right questions and judge the responses. It is afterall your money!

Am I happy with the current situation? NO
    Am I in a hurry to dump my shares at a loss? NO
    Am I panicking? NO
    Am I worried the company will be insolvent? NO
    Am I satisfied that the company is addressing the issues? YES

You want to contact someone to get a second opinion...then contact Denman Income and ask what they really think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.