ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

90% of other users? You are obviously well versed in accurate...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    90% of other users? You are obviously well versed in accurate statistics and information.

I will reiterate...I made it very clear that posters needed to verify their own facts with management. AverageJoe kindly posted his confirmation of no CR at that time just after I did based on his own discussions.

You keep posting with a bitter desire to prove a point, for which, has no relevance at this time. Things change and management change their options depending on business dynamics at a particular point in time. As of around 1 month ago, ORS management had no desire to seek a CR and were reviewing their budgeting in order to make every cent count. I have not been in touch with anyone in the company for a few weeks and I have not posted anything as such. The company is continuing to resolve the issues and I think investors should give them time to do it. I have not changed my mind about my investment and my reasons for doing so.

The fact you keep posting with wafted flair of antagonism strongly hints you still hold even though you suggest you sold at 4 cents. If you have a complaint, then show a bit more decorum and make it with the company. The forum is to share views, not attack individual posters based on belief rather than fact.

No more replies from me to you regardless of the continued baiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.